- 1 Limestar Promotions LTD (“Limestar, we”, “us”, “our”) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10303478, with registered offices at Unit 4, Stratford Workshops, Burford Road, London, E15 2SP, United Kingdom.
- 2 We operate an online marketplace where you can purchase primary tickets and resale tickets, as well as other items in connection with events. The term “Ticket(s)” means primary event tickets (i.e. tickets allocated to us directly by Event Partners (as defined below) for sale by us). The term “Resale Ticket(s)”, on the other hand, means tickets that have been purchased from us and are being sold on by the original buyer.
- 4 We sell Tickets and associated products and services on behalf of event organisers, promoters, venues, producers, artists/performers, agents, teams, record labels and other persons involved in the organisation of events (“Event Partner(s)”).
- 5 We sell Tickets as and when they are allocated to us by Event Partners, and in accordance with their instructions. The number and type of Tickets allocated for sale by us vary on an event by event basis.
- 6 We sell Tickets from several distribution points, including online (desktop, mobile website and app), call centres and, in some cases, box offices. All of our distribution points access the same ticketing system and ticket inventory, therefore Tickets for popular events may sell-out quickly. Occasionally, additional Tickets for sold-out events may become available prior to events. However, we do not control Ticket inventory or its availability.
- 7 For some events, we may sell different types of Tickets, items and packages, including:
- (a) “Single Tickets”: these are in-demand Tickets that are offered for sale at market-driven prices, which may be higher than the price stated on the Ticket. Single Tickets are sold on a ticket-only basis and do not include any additional products or services. Please see clause 5 below for further information on Single Tickets.
- (b) “Packages”: these are packages that are offered for sale at an inclusive price, which include a Ticket and one or more additional products or services, such as exclusive seating arrangements, accommodation, transport, dining or merchandise.
- 8 Please note, Items cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, save as set out in clauses 10 or 11 of this Purchase Policy.If you no longer want your Tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund under this Purchase Policy.
- 9 Nothing in this Purchase Policy affects your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights, please contact Citizens Advice.
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
- 1 In order to set up a Limestar account you must:
(a) be at least 18 years old and able to enter into legally binding contracts; and
(b) follow the instructions to set up a password-protected account providing your correct full name, postal address, telephone number and email address (all your details must be kept up to date at all times).
- 2 You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your user name and password and for all activity that occurs on your account. You shall not permit anyone other than you to use your account. If you become aware or suspect that anyone knows your user name and/or password, you should promptly contact us.
- 3 If you are making purchases on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity (and this Purchase Policy and references to “you” refer and apply to that company or other legal entity).
- 4 Please refer to our Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy for more details on how we use and protect your personal data. If we are investigating your account, or if we are investigated ourselves, you agree to comply fully with our requests for information about you and your purchases.
- 5 You must not create or use multiple accounts with the purpose or intention of circumventing any of the terms of this Purchase Policy or concealing your identity or other personal details.
- 6 You must not use our website or app, your account and/or the Ticket Exchange (together the “TM Services”) for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful manner. If we discover or suspect that you have used or are using or attempting to use the TM Services in such a way that a criminal offence has been, is being or might be committed, we are required by law to report your identity and details of such activity to the relevant authorities (and any relevant Event Partner).
- 7 We reserve the right to terminate your account and/or cancel any of your orders and/or prohibit you from making future orders or using the TM Services in future if:
(a) any abusive or threatening behaviour is carried out by you or on your behalf or via your account;
(b) we suspect any fraudulent activity or other illegal activity is carried out by you or on your behalf or via your account;
(c) we suspect any unauthorised use of your account or other unauthorised activity is carried out by you or on your behalf or via your account;
(d) we are ordered to do so by any legal or regulatory authority; and/or
(e) you otherwise breach the terms of this Purchase Policy or any other applicable policies or terms and conditions (including any applicable Event Partner’s terms and conditions).
- 8 You may close your account by contacting us using our email address provided on the website. However, please note that such closure shall not take effect until after any events that you have purchased Tickets (or listed or sold Resale Tickets) for have taken place.
- 9 Termination of your account and/or cancellations of any purchases under this Purchase Policy shall not affect our or your rights and liabilities which have accrued prior to and including the date of such termination or cancellation.
- LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
- 1 In order to make a purchase from us, you must be 18 years old or more and able to enter into legally binding contracts. If you are purchasing online, you must also have a Limestar account and a valid credit or debit card issued in your name.
- 2 Any purchase from us forms a legally binding contract that is subject to: (i) this Purchase Policy; (ii) any special terms and conditions stated to be applicable to an Item and/or event; (iii) other terms and conditions of the Event Partner(s) and/or event; and (iv) any venue terms and conditions (including conditions of entry). You should read this Purchase Policy carefully before you make a purchase.
- 3 By purchasing one or more Items from us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Purchase Policy. If you do not agree with this Purchase Policy or any other applicable terms and conditions, or if you cannot comply with any of them, then you must not make a purchase.
- 4 We reserve the right from time to time to make changes to this Purchase Policy. Where we make any such changes, we shall post the updated version of this Purchase Policy on our website. Therefore, we recommend you check this Purchase Policy regularly to stay informed of its current terms and conditions. All purchases are subject to the applicable version of this Purchase Policy that was published at the time of purchase. If you do not agree with any revised version of this Purchase Policy, or if you cannot comply with it, then you must not make a purchase.
- PRICES, PAYMENT AND PLACING ORDERS
- 1 All prices for Items offered for sale from us are inclusive of VAT and are broken down as follows:
(a) sale price of the Item (“Sale Price”); plus
(b) any per-Item service or facility charges (“Service Charge”); plus
(c) any per-order handling and/or delivery fees (“Order Processing Fees”).
- 2 Whilst we try to ensure that all advertised prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price (in which case we will credit or debit you as applicable) or cancelling your order (in which case you will receive a full refund). If we are unable to contact you to confirm your order at the correct price, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled and issue you with a full refund, without any further liability.
- 3 In many circumstances, Ticket prices are set at the time of the initial on-sale and stay the same until the event. However, some Tickets are “market-priced,” and so Sale Prices may increase or decrease at any time, based on demand. This is similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold and is commonly referred to as “Dynamic Pricing”. You will not be entitled to a refund or credit if (i) the Sale Price you paid for a Ticket was at any time before you purchased your Ticket less than the Sale Price you paid; or (ii) the Sale Price of any other Tickets to the relevant event (whether in the same price category or otherwise) is/are subsequently reduced after you purchase your Ticket.
- 4 Because you can purchase Items for events taking place in several different countries, not all Items are priced in British Pound Sterling. All prices are displayed in the currency that they will be charged in, and we accept no responsibility or liability for additional charges you may be subject to by your credit or debit card provider, or any currency exchange rate fluctuations, which are entirely at your risk.
- 5 Accepted methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard debit or credit cards and PayPal.
- 6 Your contract for purchase starts once we have confirmed your order and ends immediately after completion of the event for which you have purchased Item(s). However, if you have purchased an Upsell that is a product (as opposed to a service), your contract for purchase in relation to that product will end 14 days after the date of delivery of the product to you. Please see clause 13 for further details.
- 7 All purchases are subject to credit or debit card verification (if applicable), other security checks, and collection of payment by us. Your order may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process or if payment is not received in full. In rare circumstances, if your payment is recalled by the associated bank or payment provider, we reserve the right to cancel and refund any order for which an order confirmation has been sent. We accept no responsibility or liability for such cancellations, as these are outside our control.
- 8 It is prohibited to obtain or attempt to obtain any Items through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or software, or through unauthorised framing or linking to any website, or through any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of this Purchase Policy, without any notice to you, and any and all Items obtained as part of such orders will be void.
- 9 To prevent fraud and protect us, we reserve the right to carry out checks and/or request that additional information be provided in order to verify purchases. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently, without any notice to you, and any and all Items obtained as part of such orders will be void.
- 10 Please ensure that you read the full Item description details and are happy with your selection prior to purchase as we may be unable to rectify issues arising as a result of your mistake.
- 11 Please note, all seating maps and charts displayed during the purchase process are for guidance only and reflect the general layout for the venue for particular events. For some events, the layout and specific seat locations may vary without notice.
- SINGLE TICKETS
- 1 Single ticketing is our market-based pricing solution which allows us to give fans access to the most in-demand Tickets for an event, whilst enabling Event Partners to price Tickets closer to their true market value.
- 2 The Sale Price of a Single Ticket at any given time represents its demand-driven market value at that time. Therefore, the Sale Price of Single Tickets vary, and may increase or decrease at any time.
- 3 You pay the Sale Price of Single Tickets advertised at the time you make your purchase, but the price of equivalent or similar Single Tickets may increase or decrease before and/or after you have made your purchase. You will not be entitled to a refund or credit if you purchase a Single Ticket and the Sale Price of equivalent or similar Single Tickets subsequently falls.
- 4 Please note, due to venue or system limitations, there may be either (i) no price printed on a Single Ticket, or (ii) a different price printed on the ticket to the Sale Price you paid. However, you will not be entitled to a refund or credit on the basis that you have paid a higher Sale Price for the Single Ticket.
- 1 We aim to send Tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to specify the exact times when you will be receiving Tickets over email address you have provided.
- 2 For e-delivery option, you are responsible for either (i) ensuring that you log in to your Limestar Promotions account and download your Tickets in good time prior to the event; or (ii) providing a valid email address for e-delivery of Tickets and ensuring that you are able to receive delivery of the Tickets by email (for example by ensuring that your email mailbox does not reject, bounce or otherwise prevent any relevant emails from being delivered, and by checking your email mailbox regularly (including junk or spam folders)).
- 3 We shall not be liable for, and you will not be entitled to any refund where delivery is refused, returned, missed, unclaimed or fails as a result of your failure to provide correct and complete delivery information and/or failure to ensure you are available to receive delivery of Tickets (whether physically or via email, as applicable) or your failure to download Tickets from your Limestar Promotions account, as applicable.
- 4 Regardless of the method of delivery you select at purchase, we reserve the right to make Tickets available for collection by you at the venue box office or at another designated ticket collection point. We will notify you by telephone or email of the arrangements for collection if this becomes necessary. You may be required to provide your booking confirmation email and your photo ID to collect Tickets, as well as the credit or debit card used to make the order.
- 5 It is your responsibility to check your Tickets immediately once they have been delivered as mistakes cannot always be rectified. You should contact us using our Contact Form on our website immediately if there is a mistake or error with your Tickets or if you do not receive your Tickets as ordered and/or as described in your order confirmation. We may not be able to assist you if you do not inform us of any errors that are reasonably obvious from inspection of your Tickets within 5 days of receipt (and/or in good time prior to the event date).
- TICKET RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 1 Any Ticket you purchase from us remains the property of the relevant Event Partner and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn, and admission refused, at any time. If this occurs without any fault or act or omission on your part, you will be refunded (or partially refunded) for the Ticket which has been withdrawn or for which access was refused (including the relevant Sale Price and Service Charge but excluding any Order Processing Fees).
- 2 When you receive or collect your Tickets, please keep them in a safe place. We will not be responsible for any Tickets that are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed following receipt or collection by you. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage physical Tickets. Furthermore, we strongly recommend that you do not post pictures or details of your Tickets online as this may allow third parties to counterfeit your Tickets or otherwise compromise the integrity of the Tickets and we will not be liable if you are refused entry to the event as a result.
- 3 You acknowledge that lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Tickets may not be able to be replaced where policies set by an Event Partner prohibit us from issuing replacement Tickets (e.g., for general admission events where there is a possibility that both original and any replacement tickets may be used to gain entry, which may compromise the licensed capacity of the venue). If we are able to issue replacement Tickets, we may charge you a reasonable administration fee.
- 4 Where your Tickets are for allocated seats, you have a right only to seats of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket. We or the relevant Event Partner or venue reserve the right (whether before or during the event) to provide alternative seats to those initially allocated to you or specified on the Tickets.
- TICKET RESTRICTIONS
- 1 When purchasing Tickets from us, you are limited to a specified number of Tickets for each event (and in some cases, per tour comprising several events). This number is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every order. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person (or business, as applicable), per credit or debit card and, for some events or tours, a restriction may apply per household as well. We reserve the right to cancel any order(s) for Tickets purchased in excess of the relevant limits without notice.
- 2 Tickets may be sold subject to certain restrictions on entry or use, such as restricted, obstructed or side view or a minimum age for entry. Any such restrictions will be displayed or otherwise notified to you before or at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read all notifications and other important information displayed or notified to you as part of the purchase process. We will not be responsible if you or any guests under your booking are refused admission because of a failure to meet or prove that you/they meet any restrictions (e.g. a minimum age requirement).
- 3 You may not resell or transfer your Tickets if prohibited by law. In addition, Event Partners may restrict or prohibit the resale or transfer of tickets for some events. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) of a ticket in breach of the applicable law or any restrictions or prohibition imposed by an Event Partner is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that Ticket.
- 4 Tickets purchased from us may not:
(a) be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes (or for other such similar commercial gain); and/or
(b) be combined with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a package for sale or other distribution,
unless formal written permission is given by us and the relevant Event Partner in advance and provided that even if such permission is granted, use of our or any Event Partner’s trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to the express prior written consent of the owner.
EVENT TIMINGS AND ADMISSIONS
- 1 Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change. Also, door opening and closing times stated in relation to an event are not indicative of the event’s start or end time (or when an artist is scheduled to play or the length of the artist’s performance), all of which remain at the relevant Event Partner’s and/or artist’s discretion and may be subject to change.
- 2 Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner’s right to alter or vary the programme of an event due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets, unless such change is a material alteration as described in clause 10, in which case the provisions of that clause shall apply.
- 3 Generally, every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- 4 The event venue may conduct security searches of you and other patrons for safety and security purposes and/or may refuse admission to patrons (including you) breaching or suspected of breaching any terms and conditions of the event or any Event Partner.
- 5 Admission to all events is subject to the terms of admission of the relevant venue, and certain items (e.g. laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patrons’ own food and drink) may be prohibited. Please check with the venue directly. The unauthorised use of photographic and/or recording equipment at events is also prohibited. Any unauthorised photos, videos and/or recordings may be destroyed or deleted.
- 6 Breach of any of venue terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- 7 Event Partners reserve the right to refuse admission to the venue, or to remove any person from the venue for reasons of public safety (including crowd surfing or moshing), any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions.
- 8 Unless expressly authorised by the relevant Event Partner, there will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- 9 By attending an event, you and other patrons consent to being photographed, filmed and/or recorded and may be featured as members of the audience in any resulting photographs, footage or recordings.
- 10 Prolonged exposure to loud music or noise may damage your hearing and we advise you and all patrons to wear adequate ear protection at events.
- 11 Special effects, which may include sound, audio-visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at an event, which may not be suitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy, or similar conditions.
EVENT CANCELLATIONS AND ALTERATIONS
- 1 If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or materially altered, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you once we have received the relevant information and authorisation from our Event Partner (if you book online, we will use your account details). However, we cannot guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation, rescheduling or alteration before the date of the event. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, rescheduled or altered and the date and time of any rescheduled event.
- 2 Cancellation: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is cancelled in full (and not rescheduled), your order will be cancelled, and you will be refunded the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages, plus the relevant Service Charges. Your Order Processing Fees will not be refunded if your Tickets or Packages have already been dispatched or delivered to you. If you have purchased Tickets or Packages for an event takes place over several days and one or more days (but not all days) are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund.
- 3 Rescheduling: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is rescheduled, Tickets and Packages will usually be valid for the new date (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages plus the relevant Service Charges. Your Order Processing Fees will not be refunded if your Tickets or Packages have already been dispatched or delivered to you. Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, and you will not be able to claim a refund.
- 4 Material Alteration:If an event for which you have purchased Tickets or Packages is “materially altered” (as defined in clause 11.5 below), Tickets and Packages will usually be valid for the altered event (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the altered event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you do not wish to attend the altered event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages plus the relevant Service Charges. Your Order Processing Fees will not be refunded if your Tickets or Packages have already been dispatched or delivered to you. Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you do not wish to attend the altered event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the altered event, and you will not be able to claim a refund.
- 5 For the purposes of this Purchase Policy, a “material alteration” is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in our and the relevant Event Partner’s reasonable opinion, makes the event materially different to the event that purchasers of Tickets, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be “material alterations”: the use of understudies in theatre performances; adverse weather conditions; changes of any supporting act; changes to individual members of a band; changes to the line-up of any multi-performer event (such as a festival); curtailment of the event where the majority of an event is performed in full; and delays to the starting of the performance of an event.
- 6 Refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial purchase.
- STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL
- 1 Tickets and Packages cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- 1 The terms “including”, “include”, “in particular”, “e.g.” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
- 2 The headings used within this Purchase Policy are for reference purposes only and do not affect its interpretation. Clauses references in these terms and conditions are references to the clauses of these terms and conditions of this Purchase Policy.
- 3 Capitalised terms in this Purchase Policy shall have the special meaning ascribed to them as set out within this Purchase Policy.
- WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITIES
- 1 You represent and warrant that the information that you submit to us in relation your account and in your use of the TM Services is true, accurate and complete and you will not use any false information, including contact information. You further warrant and represent that you are aged 18 years or over and can enter into legally binding contracts.
- 2 You represent and warrant that in using our website, you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, along with the terms of this Purchase Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions.
- 3 You hereby indemnify and hold harmless us and our affiliates along with their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) against any losses, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), liabilities, claims and/or demands suffered by any Indemnified Parties arising out of or in connection with your breach of this Purchase Policy or any other applicable terms and conditions, breach of any applicable laws or regulations, or breach of any third party rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our affiliates, parent undertakings, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, legal representatives and sub-contractors) and our relevant Event Partners shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused (including by us and/or by the Event Partner):
(a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of contract or a legal duty of care owed by us or the relevant Event Partner;
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not directly as a result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from our or an Event Partner’s negligence); or
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from your negligence or breach by you of any of the terms of this Purchase Policy and/or any other applicable terms and conditions and/or any applicable laws or regulations.
- 2 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our affiliates, parent undertakings, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, legal representatives and sub-contractors) and our relevant Event Partners, shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses or loss of data, profits, revenue, earnings, goodwill, reputation, enjoyment or opportunity, or for distress, or any exemplary, special or punitive damages, arising directly or indirectly from your use of the TM Services and/or any purchases made under this Purchase Policy. In particular please note that:
(a) personal arrangements and expenditure, including travel, accommodation, hospitality and other costs and expenses incurred by you relating to an event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk, and neither we nor the relevant Event Partners shall be responsible or liable to you for any wasted or unrecoverable costs or expenditure in relation to such personal arrangements, even if caused as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of an event for which you have purchased tickets under this Purchase Policy; and
(b) neither we nor any relevant Event Partner shall be responsible or liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or amenity, including where an event has been cancelled, rescheduled or altered; and
(c) neither we nor any relevant Event Partner shall be responsible or liable to you (and you will not be entitled to any refund) if admission to a venue or event is refused or revoked at any time as a result of your breach of any Event Partner’s terms and conditions.
- 3 Unless otherwise stated in this clause 14, our and any relevant Event Partner’s liability to you in connection with an event (including, but not limited to, for any cancellation, rescheduling or alteration of an event) and any Items you have purchased shall be limited to the price paid by you for the Items, including any Service Charges but excluding any Order Processing Fees.
- 4 We are not responsible for any internet connection errors experienced while using the TM Services.
- 5 We are not responsible for the actions or failures of any Venue, performer, promoter or other Event Partner. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for death or personal injury suffered by you or your guests arising out of attendance at an event, unless caused by our negligence. Neither shall we be liable for any loss or damage sustained to your property or belongings, or those of any guests under your booking, attending an event.
- 6 We will not be liable to you for failure to perform any of our obligations under this Purchase Policy to the extent that the failure is caused by a force majeure event (meaning any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, acts of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments). This clause does not affect the terms of any clauses specifically providing for a right of refund.
- 7 Nothing in this Purchase Policy seeks to exclude or limit our or any Event Partner’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our or any Event Partner’s negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
15 QUERIES, COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 1 If we need to contact you, we will use your Limestar account contact details (or the contact details you provided at the time of purchase, if you did not purchase online). It is your responsibility to inform us immediately of any changes to your contact details, whether before or after receipt of Items. In particular, please ensure that you provide us with a valid email address as this is our preferred method of contacting you. You should also be aware that your email mailbox settings may treat our emails as junk, so remember to check your junk and/or spam folders.
- 2 If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, please contact us using our email address provided, quoting any order reference numbers. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 Your query or complaint shall be acknowledged by us as soon as possible and in any event, within five business days of receipt.
- 4 We may need to contact one or more Event Partners for more information before responding to your query or complaint.
- 5 If any dispute arises, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to you, us and any relevant Event Partner. Please note, some complaints can take as much as 28 days to resolve.
- 6 Although this does not restrict your rights to pursue court proceedings, if we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation with you within 28 days, you and we may attempt to settle it by mediation via a referral to STAR. To initiate mediation, a party must give written notice to the other parties to the dispute requesting a mediation. The mediation shall be conducted in accordance with the STAR Code of Practice current at the date of the referral to STAR, which sets out the procedures to be adopted, the process of selection of the mediator and the costs involved, and which terms are deemed incorporated into this Purchase Policy.
- 7 Nothing in this Purchase Policy affects or restricts your statutory rights, your right to make a complaint to Trading Standards or another appropriate regulatory authority, or your right to pursue court proceedings or other forms of dispute resolution such as through the European Union Online Dispute Resolution Platform(“EU ODR Platform”), a portal through which you can submit a complaint to a registered Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider. However, please note, STAR is the approved Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider for the United Kingdom and so it is likely that disputes logged via the EU ODR Platform will be dealt with under the STAR dispute resolution procedure in any event.
- 1 If we delay or fail to enforce any of the provisions of this Purchase Policy, it shall not mean that we have waived our right to do so.
- 2 We shall be entitled to assign our rights and obligations under this Purchase Policy provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
- 3 If any provision of this Purchase Policy is found by a competent court to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed to be omitted from this Purchase Policy and this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to remain in full force and operate separately.
- 4 If any provision of this Purchase Policy is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable pursuant to the law of any applicable jurisdiction, this shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Purchase Policy.
- 5 Any of our and our Event Partners’ affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Except as provided in the previous sentence, this Purchase Policy does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- 6 Nothing contained within this Purchase Policy and no action taken by you or us pursuant to this Purchase Policy shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture, or establish a relationship of principal and agent.
- 7 Any notice provided under this Purchase Policy shall be delivered upon receipt and shall be deemed to have been received at the time of delivery (if delivered by hand, registered post or courier) or at the time of transmission (if delivered by email).
- 8 This Purchase Policy shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with English law and both you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Purchase Policy.
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users.
1.2 This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
1.4 Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information. You can access the privacy controls on the bottom of this page.
1.5 In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Limestar Promotions.
- How we use your personal data
2.1 In this Section 3 we have set out:
(a) the general categories of personal data that we may process;
(b) in the case of personal data that we did not obtain directly from you, the source and specific categories of that data;
(c) the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
(d) the legal bases of the processing.
2.2 We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data“). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
2.3 We may process your account data (“account data“). The account data may include your name and email address. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business or the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
2.4 We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website (“profile data“). The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details. The profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services.
2.5 We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services (“service data“). The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
2.6 We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services (“publication data“). The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our website and services.
2.7 We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data“). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
2.8 We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information (“customer relationship data“). The customer relationship data may include your name, your contact details, and information contained in communications between us and you. The customer relationship data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers.
2.9 We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“transaction data“). The transaction data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
2.10 We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data“). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
2.11 We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data“). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
2.12 We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
2.13 We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks.
2.14 In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 2, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
2.15 Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
- Providing your personal data to others
3.1 We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
3.2 We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
3.3 We may disclose some personal data to our suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary.
3.4 Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
3.6 In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 3, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- International transfers of your personal data
4.1 In this Section 4, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
4.2 The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained from the use of binding corporate rules.
4.3 The hosting facilities for our website are situated in UK. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission.
4.4 You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
- Retaining and deleting personal data
5.1 This Section 5 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
5.2 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
5.3 We will retain your personal data as follows:
(a) personal data category or categories will be retained for a minimum period of one month, and for a maximum period of one year following.
5.4 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 5, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
6.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
6.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
6.3 We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
- Your rights
7.1 In this Section 7, we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
7.2 Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
7.3 You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. You can access your personal data by visiting https://www.limestarpromotions.co.uk/privacy-cookie-policy/ when logged into our website.
7.4 You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
7.5 In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7.6 In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
7.7 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7.8 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
7.9 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
7.10 To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
(b) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract,
and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
7.11 If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
7.12 To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
7.13 You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us, in addition to the other methods specified in this Section 7.
- About cookies
8.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
8.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
8.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies that we use
- Cookies used by our service providers
- Managing cookies
12.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
12.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
12.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Our details
13.1 This website is owned and operated by Limestar Promotions LTD.
13.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number , and our registered office is at Unit 4, Stratford Workshops, Burford Road, London, E15 2SP.
13.3 Our principal place of business is at Unit 4, Stratford Workshops, Burford Road, London, E15 2SP
13.4 You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website;
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website.
- Data protection officer
- 1 Our data protection officer’s contact details are: email@example.com